Wednesday 21 May 2014

Found my blog name

Oh dear, I had great intentions of setting up my blog last year but it didn't happen!
As I am now recovering from bunion surgery to both feet complete with crutches and five weeks off work, it will happen!
My daughter has just given me my blog name and I will be going to Chookyblue's  blog for some tips
I have many projects ready to stitch while I have to sit with feet elevated
I have chosen four of Rosie Quinlan's new Simply Blessings stitching to go together in my bedroom. Still undecided what threads? Pink and green Cottage Garden Threads maybe.
I follow the Mill Rosie girls blogs and what beautiful work they do.
My house is full of my projects but I always seem to find room for more.
Thinking of what to make for my Christmas in July partner, so many possibilities

4 comments:

  1. Hi Annie these Xmas swaps are so much fun.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to BLogLanD my friend...
    I very much look forward to lots of post showing all your excellent work.
    If I can ever be of help...please just ask! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to blog world. I'm sure you will make heaps of new friends.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by I appreciate your comments