Monday 27 July 2015

Christmas in July Gifts

These are the gifts I sent to O'Faigh in the Christmas in July swap, I can post as I know she has received them.


Along with some secret Lindt chocolates, a fat quarter and packet of 2 1/2" squares and  a few other goodies. Thanks to Cheryl for organising

The bag is adapted from a Janelle Wind pattern but I replaced the stitchery in it with some fabrics from a French General jelly roll as I know O'Faigh is not so keen on stitcheries.
The decoration is adapted from a Marg Low pattern, I used my acrylic circle templates to fit the size of the wooden button.
The stocking is an Anni Downs pattern.
They were fun making although I was time poor for a while and worried that I might not get them finished in time to post.

6 comments:

  1. Good on you. Lovely makes... You have worked out the photos... No stopping you now

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have done a fabulous job, Annie. I'm sure O'faigh would have loved them

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely goodies you made...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous gifts you sent to O'faigh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Annie don't know how I missed this post I love your goodies you made for O' Faigh and I know she would've have loved them,well done on your cute finishes my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sure you have done some more work/stitching and fun since then.....
    Where is your next post. Spread the fun

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by I appreciate your comments